Friday, July 26, 2013

Life inside the Fish Bowl

The process of getting a comic book of the ground is one that sometimes takes years for the uninitiated (among which I count myself). As a writer, one of the important aspects is keeping my tools sharp by writing when and wherever I can (even if it isn't on the title). In this instance I was fortunate enough to have an opportunity to work with Self Publisher Magazine on what I hope will be a regular column called 'The Fish Bowl Chronicles'. One that will maybe shed some light on the process and enlighten those who wonder why it takes so long for things to happen. So if you are curious about what happens behind the scenes or want to read some great articles and interview with industry self publishers, check out the link to the magazine: Self Publisher Magazine #66

Until the next episode, Enjoy!


No comments: