Monday, April 29, 2013

In Other News.....

In my efforts to see a comic book created, my travels have allowed me to cross paths with various creators and fans alike. Among them are the folks over at Self Publisher Magazine. This publication is by Indie creators who want to share what they are passionate about. It looks like I may soon count myself amongst their ranks. I am in the process of developing what would be a monthly column that chronicles the process of trying to have a title created. It may be funny, it may be sad, it may be a little of both. The point of the exercise will be to shed some light on the whole process for those who might aspire to get into the industry, for fans who have always wondered what went into creating their favorite reads and to open myself up to input from those who have already done it (why re-invent the wheel). So, stay tuned, more is yet to come!

1 comment:

Adi Mulia said...


Thank you for nice information. Please visit our web:
Click Here