Wednesday, July 11, 2012

On The Road Again.....

Its warm outside and I can't help but think of what the weather is like in San Diego right now. In less than 24 hrs I'll be on my way to attend my first SDCC (or "KHAAAAAANNNNNHHHHHH!" as many convention goers like to refer to it) There will be meetings, networking, interviews (of other creators for my examiner.com articles) and sharing the incredible art that Tanna Tucker has produced thus far for Sea Wulfe. The intention of these efforts will be to find a way to bring you, dear reader, the magic that has been brewing behind the scenes on the title as it has grown over the months. Keep your eyes peeled for developments and if you aren't a fan yet, join us over on FB. If all goes as planned we hope to launch a deeper experience on the website . Stay Tuned, the Saga Continues.....

No comments: