Friday, August 21, 2009

Keeping up with the Joneses

This one will be short and sweet, but so far so good. This new found momentum is working to my benefit. The hard part will be maintaining for a substantial amount of time. Last week I wrapped and posted my first interview on Examiner.com (with Orlando Harding creator of the comic "Pariah")and may have made a good contact. Interested parties can read my comic reviews here. The second draft of Sea Wulf is very close to being finished and a meeting should be just right around the bend (as in next week). At this point, I guess immersion in work isn't such a bad thing. The real challenge will be continuing to come up with material for the blog. It can easily fall into the realm of "hum-drum" reporting if I am not careful and just do updates just for the sake of it. On the other hand I must be diligent and not just wait for the next big step in this process to break before I post again. It is all part of the machine, a delicate balancing act I guess. Just part of keeping up with the Joneses.

No comments: